Jan 1, 2009

5 Minutes Chocolate Mug Cake

I’m so proud of myself because my experiment is successful. After I read the original chocolate mug cake recipe yesterday, I tried to make it but it was terrible. The cake texture is hard, sticky like dirt and tasted bitter, but I like the idea. The original recipe used all-purpose flour but I change to use self-rising flour. The self-rising flour already has add baking soda, baking powder and salt. They help the cake become light and fluffy. I also added a little bit more sugar, and now the chocolate mug cake recipe is completely perfect!!

Ingredients:
4 tablespoons self-raising flour
6 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug

Directions:
1. In a large mug beat egg and sugar. Add milk, oil, and vanilla; mix well. Add flour and cocoa powder; mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) mix again.

2. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (highest setting). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. EAT! You will see it is different after I change the flour. Just have fun and try!!


This recipe is from forwarded e-mail.

1 comment:

Thank you for visit my blog.

Thank you for visit my blog.