Jul 11, 2009

Beer Bread


I really want to try this recipe for long time ago but nobody in my house drinks beer so why do I have to buy it just to make bread. After Peace come to visit us, he left his beers in my refrigerator and I think he doesn’t’ like lite beer so it’s my good chance to try, haha.

This bread has the texture like English muffin, the top is chewy and the inside is soft. It’s very easy to make and tasty. You can add more flavors into the bread such as herbs or cheese.

Make: 1 loaf

Ingredients:
3 cup self- rising flour (or 1 cup all-purpose-flour, mix with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of baking powder)
3 tablespoons sugar (I used 1/4 cup for sweet bread)
1 (12 ounce) can beer, room temperature)
¼ cup butter, melted



Directions:
Sift flour and sugar together, stir in beer until well mixed (Don’t over mix); pour into a lightly greased 9x5 inch loaf pan. Let stand for 15 minutes.

Bake in preheat oven at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Pour melted butter over top. Bake 10-15 more minutes.


Good bread!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog.

Thank you for visit my blog.