Jun 29, 2009

Nacho Cheese Dip


After I post this recipe, my sister might be screaming. I have to show off my experience of American food for my family in Thailand and they are crazy about Nacho Cheese. They said next time I don’t have to bring anything for them except Velveeta and Rotel.

Nacho Cheese is an American favorite party dip. There are a lot of many different recipes and very easy to make. My favorite recipe is so simple. Many peoples like to use sausage instead of ground beef but it's too salty for me because the chips have salt already.

Ingredients:
1 lb Velveeta Cheese, cut into cubes
1 (10 oz) can Rotel Hot tomatoes and green chilies (drain half the water from the can)
1 pound ground beef
Tortilla chip.


Directions:
In a skillet, brown beef and break it up into crumbles; drain off excess fat. Combine cheeses, rotel and meat in the slow cooker and set on high until melted together. Cover and stir occasionally. Serve warm with tortilla chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog.

Thank you for visit my blog.