Jan 7, 2009

White Chocolate Oreo Mousse Cake


This is my birthday cake. I choose this recipe because it is easy. I like white chocolate and Victor like oreo so it’s good to try. First time I worry a little bit about results, but Victor said it was very good, he like it a lot. We take some of my cake to our friends, they like it too. I'm so glad to hear that; makes me happy on my birthday.

For crust:
24 oreo cookies, crumbled (without cream)
6 tablespoons butter, melted

For mousse:

1 1/4 cups milk
1 (7 grams) envelope unflavored gelatin
2 cups white chocolate chip, or bar
2 cups whipping cream
24 oreo cookies, broken (without cream)


Directions:
1. In a medium bowl, mix together cookies crumbs and melted butter. Press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch spring form pan, put in refrigerator.

2. Place milk and gelatin into a saucepan stir and let stand 1 minute for gelatin to absorb milk. Move saucepan onto the stove stirring milk until gelatin is dissolved over a low heat. Remove saucepan from the heat and add white chocolate chip; stir until smooth, let cool.

Don't break oreo too small.


3. Whip the cream, add chocolate mixture, stir until smooth, add oreo cookies mix well. Spread the filling over the crust, cool and then refrigerate overnight.

Do you want to try my birthday cake?


This recipe is from Khun Joom at www.BlogGang.com Thank you for sharing you recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog.

Thank you for visit my blog.