Jul 4, 2013

Peanut Butter & Banana Dog Ice Cream

 
 
Jubal has guarded my blog for a long time and I always cooked for myself and friends.  It’s time to pay them back; I made ice cream for you and your successor, Cowboy. 



 

Cowboy loves to play Frisbee and go to the dog park.  He spent almost 4 hours every day to play outside.  I think ice cream helps him cool down and enjoy the summer.
 

Ingredients:
32 oz. plain Low fat yogurt
1 ripe banana
2 Tablespoons peanut butter
2 Tablespoons honey
 
 
Directions:
1.  In a food processor or blender, blend together all of the ingredients until smooth.

 
 
 
2.  Pour the mixture into ice cube trays, paper cups or small plastic containers.

 
3.  Put in the freezer until frozen and then transfer to Ziploc bag or plastic container for easy storage.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog.

Thank you for visit my blog.